LED lighting is the most energy efficient, the cleanest and most eco-friendly way of illumination. There are many benefits to using this digital light versus conventional analog lighting, including:
- Long Life: LEDs have an operational life time expectation of up to 100,000 hours. This equates into 11 years of continuous operation, or 22 years of 50% operation.
- Energy Efficient: LEDs have an estimated energy efficiency of 80%-90% when compared to traditional lighting and conventional light bulbs. This means that about 80% of the electrical energy is converted to light, while only 20% is lost and converted into other forms of energy such as heat.
- Eco-Friendly: LEDs are free of toxic chemicals and are 100% recyclable. Due to their long time span, one LED light bulb can save material and production of 25 incandescent light bulbs.
- Durable Quality: LEDs are extremely durable and built with sturdy components that can withstand even the roughest weather conditions.
- No UV Emissions: LEDs produce little infrared light and almost no UV emissions.
- Design Flexibility: LEDs can be dimmed, resulting in a dynamic control of light, color and distribution.
- Instant Lighting & Frequent Switching: LED lights brighten up immediately and can be switched on and off frequently without affecting their lifetime or light emission.
- Low-Voltage: LEDs require low-voltage power making them easy to use in outdoor settings and when connected to an external solar-energy source.